Everything but the smell
You will have to see to truly believe what our custom designed and constructed Field Explorer System™ can do. Our systems deliver a total research and observation experience to the public and scientific community. We can bring you practically everything except the smell.
- Ultra High Def 30 x Optical Zoom Cameras
- Thermal Image Cameras
- Night Vision Cameras
- Sound Capturing Microphones
- Anemometer (Wind Gauge)
- Barometer (Air Pressure)
- Hygrometer (Humidity)
- Dew Point Monitor
Environmentally friendly, using only green, renewable energy, these systems can be placed deep inside sensitive wildlife habitats without the threat of habitat destruction or wildlife disruptions. These systems are designed to have a zero residual footprint, meaning if the system is eventually removed or moved to another location, there will be no remaining components or structures left behind. The habitat will be completely restored to its original condition with minimal effort.
Ultra High Definition
Using ultra high definition cameras, you will get an intimate look into the secret lives of some of the most skittish bird and wildlife species. Peer into animal behaviors rarely seen by human observers. A new edition to our family of systems, our Rapidly Deployable Mobile Camera, can be quickly placed in the most remote and rugged of locations for the purpose of studying the most intimate wildlife behaviors.
- Self sufficient, no external power source
- Unobtrusive & non-disruptive to wildlife
- Environmentally sensitive
- Zero residual footprint
- Allows the closest possible vantage points
- Remote control and monitoring from anywhere in the world
- Durable, built to withstand the harshest conditions
- Rapidly deployable systems available
Our Wildlife Explorer™ System utilizes the following key components.